Du’ā The Weapon of a Believer
About the book Dua The Weapon of a believer:
In this work, the author elaborates on the status, importance and etiquette of du’ā in Islām. In the most comprehensive work yet to be written in English on this topic, the author discusses, amongst other matters:
- the excellence and benefits of du’ā;
- the types of du’ā;
- the pre-conditions that are needed in order for a du’ā to be accepted;
- the recommended etiquette of performing du’ā;
- the timings and situations in which a du’ā is more likely to be answered;
- the various factors that aid or prevent a du’ā from being accepted;
- the relationship of du’ā with the Divine Decree (qadr);
- the wisdom behind a delayed response,
- and many other relevant topics.
A highly informative and essential book for every Muslim household.
Qatada asked Anas which Supplication Allah’s Apostle (ﷺ) frequently made. He said:
Sahih Muslim 2690 a
Do share and rate what you feel after reading the book in the reviews section.
So that others may benefit as well.
Write us a review!